The clock is ticking. Dinner is approaching. Stomachs are growling. Guess who’s not freaking out? YOU! Why? We’ve got you covered. These tried-and-true recipes run the gamut from casseroles to canapés so that there is always something for everyone. Browse some of our favorites from Woman’s Day Magazine, our HUNGRY webisodes, and our blog & books.
Woman's Day Magazine
Crystal and Sandy are contributing editors for Woman's Day. They share a new recipe in every issue. Check out all of Casserole Queens' Woman's Day recipes.
- Vegetarian Lasagna with Spinach and Butternut Squash
- Thanksgiving Dinner Sides - Cauliflower & Sweet Potato Casseroles
- Baked Penne with Sausage and Kale
- Beef Tenderloin and Cucumber Canapés
- Spicy Mac & Cheese
- Halibut Enchiladas and Orange Margaritas
- Chili Frito Pie with the Beer Chicks
- Are you hungry tonight? Try one of these Elvis inspired dishes
- Daddy’s Dumplings
- The Deviled Egg Tray and Easter – it’s a Southern Thing
- Hippity Hoppity Happy Easter Day! Homemade Robin’s Eggs!
- Coconut Long Boy Candy
- Chocolate Cola Cake